An Introduction to Conducting Workplace Investigations
For those who need to know what is involved in conducting an effective workplace investigation, this course provides an overview of the process and its key principles. This course is appropriate for instructors of external and internal investigators (those who conduct investigations should attend the full-day course).
- What are the goals of a workplace investigation?
- Hallmarks of a good process: Applying procedural fairness
- The importance of Scope: From complaint to allegations
- Managing participants
- Collecting and assessing evidence
- What makes the ‘findings of fact’ reliable?
- Common procedural issues
- The essentials of a good investigation report
This course has been designed for:
- Instructors of internal and external investigations
1 ½ hours
Course held in-house at your organisation, delivered for up to 20 people – $1,600 +GST
Book Your In-House Training Course
To book this in-house training course or discuss your training needs, please simply contact us now!