Bring in the experts
Bad behaviour and dysfunction can be hidden within teams, geographic areas, functional groups or chains of command. You don’t have to wait for a specific complaint, resignation, stress leave or a legal claim – you can proactively manage risks before damage and costs are incurred. Trust your instincts, and address the problem before it festers.
The authors of Fix Your Team – Rose, Grevis and the team at Worklogic – can personally assess your team and advise you about what needs to change and how to go about it.
In a Fix Your Team Review, our highly experienced consultants explore and understand the situation, identify practical interventions you can take to make real improvements, and give you strategic advice. We identify opportunities to improve the morale, efficiency, functioning and ethics of your team.
We have conducted reviews into dysfunctional teams and workplaces at large and small organisations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
- We start by understanding your observations of the team, and what you’ve noticed as signs of dysfunction. We want to know what is keeping the team’s managers and leaders awake at night.
- Applying the Fix Your Team framework, we interview your staff and selected stakeholders, to understand their perspectives and experiences.
- We also review your Human Resources statistics, such as complaints and employee turnover.
All of this information gives us an accurate insight into the employees’ experience of the team, and what is stopping them from performing at their best.
- Applying the analysis described in Fix Your Team, we identify which of the 12 key dysfunctions your team is experiencing, and which of the 14 tools for intervention will achieve the necessary change.
- We report back to you an action plan which describes the steps you can take to improve workplace culture, reduce risk, and improve productivity and compliance.
Worklogic is independent, perceptive and practical. We have over 11 years’ experience in rebuilding working relationships, addressing conflict and stopping destructive behaviours. This is why clients trust us with this important work.
Get Expert Help to Fix Your Team
Get in touch to discuss your workplace challenges and how we can help you review and Fix Your Team.CONTACT US